• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Support the Alaqua Animal Refuge with the purchase of a raffle ticket. Great prizes- all to one winner. They are as follows, Dinner for two at D&K Cafe (100.00), Dinner for two at Jambones (50.00), Dinner for two at Delta Kitchen (40.00) and a portrait session on the beach with a 16x20 print included (375.00) from Avalon Photography. ALL this for a 5.00 chance! Only 150 tickets will be sold. Drawing on August 15. Raffle tickets are available at Unleashed Bakery, Freeport Animal Clinic, Jambones, Delta Kitchen, Alaqua Refuge, D&K Cafe or give me a shout and I will get some tics to you in person. This special fund is for abused dogs! Please help out if you can. Special THANK-YOU to Brian at Havoc Beach Design for the posters and The UPS Store at Watercolor for the printing and lamination. :wave:

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
If you want 5 or more tickets, I will deliver (within a reasonable distance). This a great prize pack for only 5.00 a chance. Show some love for Alaqua! Call Amy at 835-5225 or PM me.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Way to go!

I thank you very much. Tickets will be delivered this afternoon (late). One hundrer dollars will go a long way for abused animals in the care of Alaqua Refuge. Do you want to be a collection point? Very easy- I can see that you are mentioned in the Beach Breeze this week. Either way, your kindness does not go unrewarded!

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
No tickets at D&K

Doug and Kathy have been a little under the weather and did not want to take on the task of ticket sales. I am sorry for the misinformation. Jambones has them, or let me know where and how many and I will deliver. The dinner at D&K is still a go!

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2006
I tried to purchase yesterday at Jambone's and they were out. I am going to Unleashed this week and will try to purchase there. I'm glad they're selling out!

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Get em while they're hot

I tried to purchase yesterday at Jambone's and they were out. I am going to Unleashed this week and will try to purchase there. I'm glad they're selling out!
Sorry for your inconvenience. I will take more to Jambones tomorrow. Let me know if you need me to deliver!