• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
I don't know any of the photographers who have posted above, and so, can't comment. However, Dunelaker is right about Manny from MC Photo. He photographed my wedding, and he and his wife, Kris, were fantastic! Such beautiful photography in black & white and color. He'd get my vote!

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
I forgot to add that the family pic would include two golden retreivers and that I am looking for a reasonably priced photog as well.....

Thanks everyone for the suggestions thus far,I will go look at the websites :D
Just so you know... Dogs are not allowed on the beach without a permit, and only residents can get one. I am a dog person myself andwish it were not so strict. So, be aware and keep the dogs close to avoid problems.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Be sure to look at photographer's websites and any that you see with pictures of people in or on the dunes should be avoided - shame on them. Some will say "oh we weren't in the dunes, I know better than that". But the truth is when visitors see pictures of people in the dunes they think it's OK to do it. If you see pictures of people in the dunes (like some in the links above), let the photographer know it's unacceptable.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Be sure to look at photographer's websites and any that you see with pictures of people in or on the dunes should be avoided - shame on them. Some will say "oh we weren't in the dunes, I know better than that". But the truth is when visitors see pictures of people in the dunes they think it's OK to do it. If you see pictures of people in the dunes (like some in the links above), let the photographer know it's unacceptable.
Thank-you for pointing this out! It is hard to explain to clients that I can not take"dune" shots when they have seen so many. There are a couple of places that I know (but I am not telling) where you can see duneage without being in or on them. Very few since "Dennis". The water makes a beautiful background anyway!

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
Marla & Shane Carter are the best & most talented photographers. They have photographed our two daughters twice now. You won't be disappointed!