• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

a30aspice

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2008
Am searching for a responsible, reliable pet sitter in the Seagrove Beach area for my two dogs....a sheltie and a border collie. I'll need references, please....these pups are my babies. :love: Thanks!

CK1

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2007
Hi a30aspice,

Wanted you to know that my daughter and I have started SoWal pet and house sitting services. My daughter has been sitting for many co-workers, friends and family members here in Sowal for many years and we have just started to advertise. We have been here for 26 years and have many references. You can read her post under business that will explain in detail her services, it was posted on July 16th and in titled Sowal Pet and Hous Sitting Services. It also has her phone number and email address. We would love to hear from you. Thanks

bevyjom

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2008
What are the hours required? I have an Australian Blue Healer and a Cocker, both very hyper so I am attentive to high strung dogs. No references in this area but have just left a position taking care of a household of six.
email at bevyjom@embarqmail.com

SoWalTrainer

Beach Comber
Jul 17, 2008
Point Washington
Hi I have done lots of pet sitting!! Not because I was trying to be a pet sitter but because people's pets love me!!
I am a personal trainer in this area and make house calls. I spend a lot of time around my client's pets so I always get asked to pet and house sit!
I have an adorable English Bulldog named Petunia if your pets would like a playmate while you are gone.
I have references.
Call my cell if you like 850-420-8874

HigherDimension

Beach Comber
Aug 7, 2008
on the water!
Pet Sitter

In case you haven't already found a pet sitter, I could be a back up or if they do not work out, I also am from S. Walton (30 yrs.) and have owned a miniature shelty, had to sell house & now live in condo where they don't allow pets :dunno: so I really miss them. What are the hours, days & pay? I also have reliable references and have experience with other locals pets. (850) 598-0270