• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Oh my! That lunch menu sounds to die for! I am starving right now & so wish I had a plate of the veggie pannini & one of the fish sandwich & the 30-A salad! Sounds great! I look forward to stopping by for lunch soon!
:clap::clap:come on in!

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Oh, Yum, yum, yum. I had this at Criolla's today for lunch. I do believe it was was by Allifunn. -- Fish of the day sandwich grilled with my special seasoning, tomato, lettuce and remoulade sauce, served with sweet potato fries. I could only eat half, so brought the rest home to share with my soon to be FSU graduate.

Allifunn

Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Oh, Yum, yum, yum. I had this at Criolla's today for lunch. I do believe it was was by Allifunn. -- Fish of the day sandwich grilled with my special seasoning, tomato, lettuce and remoulade sauce, served with sweet potato fries. I could only eat half, so brought the rest home to share with my soon to be FSU graduate.
Yep, I made it! So glad to see you today! :wave::love:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
I had lunch with a friend at Criolla's a few days ago. We didn't try the truffle fries, but the sweet potato fries were fantastic. We also had the Smoked Gouda and Tomato Panini and the Curried Chicken Salad, both of which were out of this world!

Allifunn

Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I had lunch with a friend at Criolla's a few days ago. We didn't try the truffle fries, but the sweet potato fries were fantastic. We also had the Smoked Gouda and Tomato Panini and the Curried Chicken Salad, both of which were out of this world!
I wish I had known you were there.....:sosad: I would have come out and given you a great big HUG! :wave:

Allifunn

Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Criolla's is now offering sweet and sour slaw as a side dish for lunch, an alternative to FF. I think it is perfect with the fish sandwich!