• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Hi all! I'm from St. Louis, and found this site after Hurricane Dennis. Have been hooked ever since. We've been coming to Seagrove since '01, and love it there. My favorite place is Deer Creek State Park, followed closely by Cerulean Park in Watercolor. When I come to the beach, I also pick up trash very early in the morning. It always amazes me how people think it's OK to leave all their water bottles, beer cans, etc on that beautiful beach, and not think twice about it. I applaud all of you who care and campaign to keep it pristine. Well, that was my first post! That wasn't so hard, and now I hope the notice at the top of the page will go away about never posting!!

Okay, I guess I should come out of lurk mode also: I'm another St. Louisan hinding in the background and wishing I was still at the beach. We were there in June and hope to be back next year (if not sooner).
Attention all lurkers from The Lou--come out, come out, wherever you are! :welcome:
are people who search for lurkers considered voyeurs?
No, they're considered extremely bored.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I don't know Steele Mama. but I like the nickname she gave me--I think.

steelemama gets gem of the day...I LOVE your new name! :clap: I actually call Molly, MoMo!

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
:clap: Wow!!! You catch on quick!!

All us Missouri gals are smart :cool: (Pea, you count in this, you are just up the hill)

rocket136

Beach Comber
Mar 1, 2007
St. Louis
We always meet people we know from STL when we're down. For about the last 6 years about 10 familes we know come down for spring break.