• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
I thought the ghiradelli triple chocolate were the best until we bought the ghiradelli ultimate fudge brownie mix. It came with icing but they were much better without. THE best edges ever.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I'm not a big fan of sweet stuff, as I don't know how to stop eating it once I start, until the plate or pan is empty. I have made brownies the simple Duncan Hines brownie mixes, and they are hard to beat, especially given the lack of effort needed to make and bake them.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
I thought the ghiradelli triple chocolate were the best until we bought the ghiradelli ultimate fudge brownie mix. It came with icing but they were much better without. THE best edges ever.

Oooh, you need this!

643764.jpg

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Bob and peapod. You know they don't sell that triple stuff anywhere here. Y'all might have to send me some or hook me up with a pusher.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I'm pretty proud of mine.

If you're looking to buy a brownie, try Summer Kitchen in Rosemary. They have some extra large brownies that taste homemade.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
OL, seriously?! How is that possible? I'll go for it, though, because that's a pretty hefty claim you're making there. All except for the endorsement of edges--ick. Can't stand them.
Bob and peapod. You know they don't sell that triple stuff anywhere here. Y'all might have to send me some or hook me up with a pusher.
Note to self: in November, box of Ghirardelli brownies from Costco for Kitty, case of Fat Tire for Chris V.