• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
OL, seriously?! How is that possible? I'll go for it, though, because that's a pretty hefty claim you're making there. All except for the endorsement of edges--ick. Can't stand them.

Note to self: in November, box of Ghirardelli brownies from Costco for Kitty, case of Fat Tire for Chris V.

I was never an edge person until I tried ghiradelli.( and they can't be the least little bit burnt) The EDGE pan wouldn't work for us b/c my kids don't like the edges either.

The other night I left the kids alone in the kitchen with the brownies and a gallon on milk. I returned and the pan looked like a big block "O". ( only the edges were left)haha

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
If you ever get a chance get some of the WaterColor brownies. I think they only have them for catered events, but they are incredible. The chocolate and peanut butter ones are like baked reeses cups. :drool:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I keep seeing this thread and think it is related to the "legalize it" thread.:blink:

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
I keep seeing this thread and think it is related to the "legalize it" thread.:blink:

Us too .... :dunno:

norml_brownies_1350.jpg

tfs_chefboyarweed_dankbrownies.jpg

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Oh! Oh! I just remembered--the Belgian chocolate brownie at Le Pain Quotidien. Anybody ever had it? :love:

:blink:...that sounds like one of the drugs they put me on.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
Oooh, you need this!

643764.jpg

i saw that in a magazie recently & wanted one so bad! i love the corners! what a genius idea! i'm just too cheap to buy one! :blush:

brownies....not you have me all hungry! i agree sometimes the best are just the regular "brownie" box mix, nothing fancy, just plain ol' good!

what is houston's? and where can we get some of bob's famous brownies?

i think i am going to have to make some tomorrow!