• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anthony1995

Beach Lover
May 3, 2008
Sandestin, FL
Heya. I noticed that too the other day. It seems that alot of ice cream businesses are closing down. Marble Slab Creamery was one of the top franchises to own in the early 2000's...now they are closing left and right. May be that no one wants to part with $3-6 for a milkshake...similar to what is happening to Starbucks. Guess guessing...

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Heya. I noticed that too the other day. It seems that a lot of ice cream businesses are closing down. Marble Slab Creamery was one of the top franchises to own in the early 2000's...now they are closing left and right. May be that no one wants to part with $3-6 for a milkshake...similar to what is happening to Starbucks. Guess guessing...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :eek:

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
dizzy lizzy, they probably had to shut down because you would not stop there and pick me up a milkshake on your way home each day! Thx! mom

DavidD

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2008
Seagrove
www.davidDdesign.com
I'm pretty sure that Brusters was a privately run franchise. The owner also has been the top car salesman at Honda in Ft. Walton. Maybe the car business is more successful than the ice cream business. :dunno:

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I read an article online about Brusters, they did close :sosad: due to lack of business. The economy is getting everyone, even ice cream shops in the middle of summer, in Florida :yikes:
I sure will miss those apple dumplings, yum yum.:love: