• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
We've got an LSU, UGA & a Tenn. Looking foward Auburn, Alabama, Florida and anybody else. :clap:

It's fun to see the videos put out to get us fans pumped up for the season.
I think all of us SEC fans are ready for the teams to take the field.:clap:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
SOWAL NCAA PICK ?EM 2008

WELCOME TO YEAR TWO! Miss Kitty is poised to defend her title as 2007 Champion, but it will not be easy. If you want to try to knock her off and have your name immortalized on ?the Kitty Cup? here are our rules:

Everyone is welcome to play, however, this year I would like to open the picking only to those who make week one picks by Wednesday, AUGUST 27th! If you are not on the record by that day, you will have to wait until 2009!

If you miss two weeks, even if non-consecutive, you will be eliminated from further tournament play.

We ALL get very excited about the exploits of the adolescents wearing our favorite colors and disagreements as to whose colors are prettier, etc. are certain to erupt. Instead of mucking-up the picking thread, I will create an NCAA Battlezone thread and encourage Aubbies/Crimson Tiders, Gators/Bulldogs, etc to discuss their respective differences there. I know Kurt has no problem with smack talk, but please, I implore you to avoid making the Battlezone a nursery he needs to supervise.

To play, simply cut and paste the week?s schedule and highlight your predicted winner and post your response. For example:

Army @ Navy
Alabama @ Auburn
Georgia @ Georgia Tech

We will also have three pre-season bonus questions this year which may come into play at the end of the contest. Simply answer the questions before week one. Please include them with your first week picks!

As was the case last year, each game correctly predicted results in one point. Each bonus question answered correctly will earn 10 points. There is no penalty for incorrect picking.

The person with the highest point total after the BCS Championship game wins. I will include a tiebreaker in the Bowl Picks.

OK, that about covers it, have fun!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.