• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
I will have to give the coffee at Fonville Press a try. I like the wine they serve. I have always wanted to try Miss Lucilles....but I don't usually get down that way in the am because I always stay on the Rosemary end. What about the Starbucks in the Target at Pier Park? I'm guessing the Target Starbucks are safe.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I will have to give the coffee at Fonville Press a try. I like the wine they serve. I have always wanted to try Miss Lucilles....but I don't usually get down that way in the am because I always stay on the Rosemary end. What about the Starbucks in the Target at Pier Park? I'm guessing the Target Starbucks are safe.

Both of the ones that are in Pier Park are safe.

You can also try New Coffee Shop - SoWal Beaches Forum

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
That stinks! I really like the sitting on their comfy chairs on the sidewalk and drinking my venti latte. Do you think they will leave the comfy chairs? I liked the coffee Beach Java served. It is also gone.

The chairs were there before Starbucks so they should stay. I :love: having a tea while sitting in those rockers. :wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The chairs were there before Starbucks so they should stay. I :love: having a tea while sitting in those rockers. :wave:

where are you at this moment? i cannot keep up! ;-) :funn:

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
That stinks! I really like the sitting on their comfy chairs on the sidewalk and drinking my venti latte. Do you think they will leave the comfy chairs? I liked the coffee Beach Java served. It is also gone.
The old Java is now AMavidas in Seagrove. Excellant coffe and people and only uses Fair Trade beans.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Hoping for a replacement

Surely Rosemary Beach will see the need for a coffee shop on property and make it attractive for a new (local) business to come in. I like to use coffee houses as a meeting place to chat with potential clients and this is a good location for my purposes. Free WiFi would be nice in the future! Starbucks was behind the curve in this respect.