• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

La Botana

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2008
Hello SoWal,

Thanks to all who have participated in our recent wine tastings, we have had alot of fun together and we hope you will continue to join us for our upcoming events. We are very happy to present to you a California Red Wine-Tasting event at La Botana this Tuesday, August 5th beginning at 6 PM. The event will be hosted by Michael McIntosh and features three fine California red wines. For $15 you will be introduced to all three wines before being served a full glass of the wine of your choice while enjoying a plate of authentic latin Botanas. We are looking forward to another successful gathering of our friends and neighbors!!! Until then, spread sunshine!!

Swede

DirectionsMap.jpg

La Botana

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2008
Hey Friends and Neighbors, our wine selection this week will consist of three of my personal favorites:

2005 Bouchaine Pinot Noir, Napa Valley
2002 Grgich Hills Merlot, Napa Valley
2006 Joel Gott Zinfandel, Oakville

We are excited about the growth of our wine-tastings and hope you will continue to enjoy our company as we enjoy yours!

La Botana

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2008
Thanks to all who attended our California Red Tasting, be ready for next weeks Summer White event...

Last edited:

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
I will have to say, I had lunch there today and it was terrible. Maybe it is just the "style" of taco they offer but it was seriously terrible. It is worse than the Taco Bar and completely overpriced. Did they serve me part of the 500,000 dogs they just killed in China cause it tasted like that. A side of rice and beans was a joke, it was a 1 oz serving of rice. get real. the desert was just slapped in a to go box and was completely messed up. Over priced for sure! $6 for a sliver of Flan, really? I seriously had to choke down the food. I guess that is what we get eating on 30-A I guess.

I am sorry I sound very rude with this but I am tired of people charging so much for so little that taste terrible. Maybe again, it is just my taste buds that don't go for this.

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
I will have to say, I had lunch there today and it was terrible. Maybe it is just the "style" of taco they offer but it was seriously terrible. It is worse than the Taco Bar and completely overpriced. Did they serve me part of the 500,000 dogs they just killed in China cause it tasted like that. A side of rice and beans was a joke, it was a 1 oz serving of rice. get real. the desert was just slapped in a to go box and was completely messed up. Over priced for sure! $6 for a sliver of Flan, really? I seriously had to choke down the food. I guess that is what we get eating on 30-A I guess.

I am sorry I sound very rude with this but I am tired of people charging so much for so little that taste terrible. Maybe again, it is just my taste buds that don't go for this.

I was planning on trying it this weekend, oh well.

La Botana

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2008

We are sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience, both in our bar and on 30-A in general. We will take your comments very seriously and strive to see to it that such an occurance never happens again. Please consider returning for another impression. I would love to speak with you personally so if you care to call my number is (850) 217-2585. I hope to hear from you soon. (-Swede-)

Last edited: