• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Harley1

Beach Comber
May 22, 2007
I am looking for a caterer for a small, informal tea; 25-30 people. Also looking for someone that bakes decorated cakes.?

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
I know someone at Trustmark that makes no-bake cookies. Of course, she has never brought any to work for us to sample...

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Allifunn?? I am not sure if she is too busy or not but PM her....

GraytonGirl (no space between words) makes cute fondant cakes. PM her and see if she can help you out...:wave:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
:funn:sosad:*snort*) I thought you were a homeless person who needed food and a shower...carry on...:rotfl:

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
I am looking for a caterer for a small, informal tea; 25-30 people. Also looking for someone that bakes decorated cakes.?
We have a friend who does decorated cakes for Seaside and Rosemary which are great. Her name is Renee and e-mail address is SEZHI@AOL.COM. Tell her you got her name from Pauline, aka the bird lady.

cheesehead

Beach Lover
Jul 28, 2008
30a
I know of a girl who works at the Hilton, who makes the best desserts. And, she doesn't charge much. They look like something out of a mag. Any info needed, call me on my cell 625-0425:rotfl: