• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Shaken, they are both on 30A. The cabanas are slightly west of the Caribbean and set back a little.

Pictures are here and you can click on all links of the buildings. :wave:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
actually the Cabanas are slightly EAST of the Caribbean...:cool:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Shaken, they are both on 30A. The cabanas are slightly east of the Caribbean and set back a little.

Pictures are here and you can click on all links of the buildings. :wave:

Just a slight directional error. From east to west from Amore goes Cabanas and then the Caribbean. The Cabanas make it easier to access the Gulf. :wave:

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
Jan 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Just a slight directional error. From east to west from Amore goes Cabanas and then the Caribbean. The Cabanas make it easier to access the Gulf. :wave:

Thanks! Now I realize that I stayed at the Cabanas last year and it was a quick walk to the beach. If I am staying on the east side of the Carribean building, is it safe to assume the walk would be about the same distance to the gulf?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Thanks! Now I realize that I stayed at the Cabanas last year and it was a quick walk to the beach. If I am staying on the east side of the Carribean building, is it safe to assume the walk would be about the same distance to the gulf?

Most likely it wouldn't be a noticeable difference.

traderx

Beach Fanatic
Mar 25, 2008
Biggest difference is that Caribbean has W/D in units and Cabanas do not. Beach access is easy from either building in my experience.

firemanjimg

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2008
Gulf place

Shortest way to beach from carribean is thru the pool area out to 30A a quick right and then a quick left to the Gulf Place beach access.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
The Caribbean's have one and 2 BR units whereas the Cabana's are only one BR (I'm pretty sure). The Caribbeans are larger in square footage and distance to beach I would call equal. When we stay in the Caribbeans we also cut through the pool. We prefer the Caribbean units for the room and as was mentioned w/d.