• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cheesehead

Beach Lover
Jul 28, 2008
30a
There's a walk-in just east of Old Fl FH, in a litle strip area. Hard to see, trees in front of it. Dentist office, Century 21, etc. Open from 9-5. Can't remember the name.

northshore

Beach Comber
Aug 2, 2008
We are renting a house in Seacrest Beach for 6 weeks starting early September. Not that we really plan to have to use one, but we are wondering where there might be a walk-in or urgent care medical center in the area. Some Walgreens and supermarkets in our area (Tucson) have small clinics and there are a number of Urgent Care centers here. We always like to plan ahead, so any information will be greatly appreciated.
Well I met Dr. Bawa this evening and he seems to be a very nice gentleman. I met his wife too and they seem to be very down to earth. A close friend recommended him..as I was looking for someone new. I see the Doc's in Sacred Hear Medical Park. They also take out of towners...;) Shoot I think that's what it is called. Not the hospital but the office to the west.
Good luck!;-)