• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

northshore

Beach Comber
Aug 2, 2008
Hola from Costa Rico! Having a blast surfing with some good friends and will post pics soon!

www.surfingnosara.com
Aloha! Whatever! You leave us here in this surf! You better report back with some good pictures of you rippin' on some waves. We'll miss you on Thursday.... we'll be dreamin' this evening as soon as we get some shut eye. Say hi to PR! :lolabove:

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Hey Bobby J

Hope you are at Manuel Antonio (my fave). Try to see the volcanos while you are in the neighborhood-- Poas was beautiful, Arenal spits fire. Have some ceviche for me!

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Keg party at Bobby J's House tonight!!!! Free surfboard give-a-ways!!!! There will also be free Toyota Tundra Offroad Demonstrations and we will see if it can clear the canal. :rotfl::D:funn::clap::yikes::dunno::welcome::love:

GRS, the tundra's not here, but I will sell surfboards to the highest bidder. Also, lots of self help books, yoga videos and a sweet YOLO board could possible go as well. ;-)

But.....
Let me just go ahead and say to the person who took this post seriously and attempted to steal my dad's motorcycle this morning at 3:15am ~~~You are lucky that the pit bull didn't eat your family jewels. While I was on the phone calling my sister (she is meaner, could get here faster, and has a bigger gun than the folks at 911), I let out Buddy, our daughter's pit/chow.

And BTW, learn how to crank a motorcycle BEFORE you try to steal it. With pipes that loud you are going to need to roll it a half a mile before you crank it. Daddy lived the theory ~Loud Pipes Saves Lives. They sure saved yours last night you DB (rhymes with deuce hag).:wave:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
GRS, the tundra's not here, but I will sell surfboards to the highest bidder. Also, lots of self help books, yoga videos and a sweet YOLO board could possible go as well. ;-)

But.....
Let me just go ahead and say to the person who took this post seriously and attempted to steal my dad's motorcycle this morning at 3:15am ~~~You are lucky that the pit bull didn't eat your family jewels. While I was on the phone calling my sister (she is meaner, could get here faster, and has a bigger gun than the folks at 911), I let out Buddy, our daughter's pit/chow.

And BTW, learn how to crank a motorcycle BEFORE you try to steal it. With pipes that loud you are going to need to roll it a half a mile before you crank it. Daddy lived the theory ~Loud Pipes Saves Lives. They sure saved yours last night you DB (rhymes with deuce hag).:wave:

:clap::clap: