• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
ok, people...I came here for answers!!!

I told my 2 campers that it was to celebrate them coming home!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
ok, people...I came here for answers!!!

I told my 2 campers that it was to celebrate them coming home!!!:clap::clap::clap:

:love:...now we have the answer! Welcome home to all the campers!!! :clap:

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
There was a large party for a woman in Seagrove last night. The story, as told to my husband, the woman told her husband that she wanted a huge fireworks display when she died. He thought it would be a bigger gesture to do it while she is still around to see them. He hired the same company that did the fireworks in DC. There was a barge out inthe Gulf.

Last edited:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
There was a large party for a woman in Seagrove last night. The story, as told to my husband, the woman told her husband that she wanted a huge fireworks display when she died. He thought it would be a bigger gesture to do it while she is still around to see them. He hired the same company that did the fireworks in DC. There was a barge out inthe Gulf.

:love: Love that.

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL

Who was the party girl?

I'm going to tell Mr Seagrover that the husband did it for his wife's birthday and that HE didn't forget his wife's birthday!!!!!!

I just sat up in bed and watched - it was a perfect spot to see out of my window - it was an awesome display!!!

Hey neighbor, deborsk - didn't realize Ace went so far last night!!! How did his Daddy manage t keep up with him in the dark? He is black as coal and in the dark, I would have never found him!!!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I do know a wonderful lady that lives right in that area and WAS having a Birthday yesterday. It sounds like something her hubby would do. I also couldnt think of a more deserving person. But I also know of a young lady that is going away to Gainesville next week whose parents rented a house in that area for her going away party. They are big fireworks fans too and ALWAYS go all out for that very special young lady.

Last edited:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I know I heard them all the way over here in SRB and I thought maybe Eglin had sent their planes over the wrong area to drop some bombs. Now I wish I had ran over there to see what was up. Dang.