• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
If you have a heated pool. We usually are down every Thanksgiving - sometimes the air temp is too cold - sometimes it is beautiful. The gulf is around 75 degrees - young boys can probably handle that if the air temp is warm.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I saw a bunch of kids in the water (gulf water, not pool water!) on Friday. It's whooo baby! kind of cold when you first put your feet in but if the sun is shining you get used to it. So yes, I could see four boys having a grand old time in the water on Thanksgiving!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Rita said:
Someone reported to me today that it is forecasted to be 75 Thanksgiving day. Nice!

Wow, that is a big change from today. At 3:30pm, the temp is 50F. It is going to be cold for the next two days, but the temp does appear to be higher for Thur, before dropping again on Fri and Sat. I don't trust these weather predictions too much. Right now, it is too darn cold.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
One Thanksgiving, HMM and MS decided to be real men and get in the gulf. They did and lived to tell about it. The pool at WC is heated.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Beach Runner said:
I'm intentionally being annoying (LOLOL), but I guess I need to pick up the furs at Neiman's tomorrow so I'll be warm at the beach. Velvet isn't warm enough, honey!

:rotfl:

Yes you are...be sure you get them all...Pepper might need a cover as well!

drbawa

Beach Lover
Sep 21, 2005
Dreaming watercolor said:
I am coming to watercolor with 4 boys in tow and this is our first Thanksgiving in our home in W/C. Can the boys swim or is it just tooooo cold

Watercolor has two heated pools. Less than two weeks ago, there were a bunch of kids and adults in this pool. During the day, it is still sunny and if the weather warms up a little, these pools would be fair game.

Enjoy....