• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Liv'smom

Beach Lover
Oct 5, 2006
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Hello Everyone!!! I have been off the scene for a while. Very busy having babies and what-not. So with the new school year upon us I suspect some of you out there are looking for after-school care. I am looking to help you out.

I live in a great neighborhood in Inlet Beach. The street I live on ends in a cul-de-sac with my mother and father, brother and sister-in-law and their 2 children as my only close neighbors. (Perfect for after-school outdoor activities.) We have lived in the same spot for 30 years and my brothers and I attended Walton County schools. The bus from Bay Early Education drops off almost at my front door at 3:00. My nephew attends school there and my daughter will attend next year. I will provide after-school snacks, activities or a quiet place for them to do homework if you prefer. All school-aged children are welcome. My fee is $100 per week with a pick-up time of no later than 5:30.

If you are interested in talking with me, please give me a call; send me a message on here or you can email me. I can provide plenty of professional and personal references. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks so much.

Nora (Bryan) Davis,
(850) 830-7080 cell
livsmom04@hotmail.com

Liv'smom

Beach Lover
Oct 5, 2006
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Peapod!!! I know, check out my profile to see what I've been up to. I am a proud mama of a little girl and baby boy. :love:How's tricks?:wave:

Never mind he's on my signature. :blush:

Last edited: