• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nodilberthere

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2007
Thinking of going to Carillon to check it out. Does anyone know if Graffiti serves lunch, and if so, would we be able to get into one of their pool areas after lunch -- on the sly, if need be ;-)

after edit: just found the graffiti menu, looks expensive and too heavy for lunch. Is there somewhere else in Carillon for lunch other than Graffiti.

Last edited:

slcrunner

Beach Comber
May 27, 2008
There is a new pizza place called "Dirty Dogs" in Carillon, great pizza and a fun atmosphere. It's located just below Graffiti in the Carillon Downtown.

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
Thinking of going to Carillon to check it out. Does anyone know if Graffiti serves lunch, and if so, would we be able to get into one of their pool areas after lunch -- on the sly, if need be ;-)

after edit: just found the graffiti menu, looks expensive and too heavy for lunch. Is there somewhere else in Carillon for lunch other than Graffiti.

You can order half orders of all entrees. I dont know about lunch but I thought it was very reasonable for dinner. Somebody on here said to try the fried green tomatoes with crawfish appetizer, I did and it was awesome.

FattyPattys

Beach Lover
May 25, 2008
Dirty Dog is open for lunch. Graffiti doesn't open till dinner. I doubt you'll slip into the pool areas! Stop by the Hava Java. It's a satellite location for Fatty Patty's. There is supposed to be a paint your own pottery opening in Carillon on August 15. You can view a lot about downtown Carillon on the new website www.carillon-beach.com

slcrunner

Beach Comber
May 27, 2008
Carillon Beach has a lot of very unique components to the property that most people are not aware of. I was just out there and toured the property and was amazed by the amenities including Lake Carillon and the direct access to Lake Powell. I would certainly recommend friends stay there in the future with the large beach-front property, great restaurants and lake activities. Hopefully they will begin to promote those offerings to the community...only a few of the big properties on 30A have the amenities that Carillon offers!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005

You throw a whole new meaning onto the term "chip and dip."
:lol:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
One of very own sowallers works at one of the restaurants and is a wonderful cook in any kitchen.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Last edited:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com