• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
Correction....cool bags....but you MUST go next door for jewelry!!:D

(hint, hint...Orvis store!!!!!):wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

On, my....it's a jewelry war!!! Now that the word is out that WC is the place to shop, I may never have any peace. :roll:

When I am in town, just imagine how many trips a day I make into the WC store with Molly. It is like our second home. :love:
BB is their bestest customer! They have to restock the shelves after she leaves!! :clap:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound

Those are fabulous pearls you are talking about and I absolutely love mine, did you know I got some new ones for my b'day? Love them! I was in the airport in Chicago in July and had on my pearl and pink turqoise you made me and some woman tried to buy it off of me! I told her "Don't touch my pink"

The pearls at the Watercolor Store are not on leather, just fabulous! I have the BIG BAROQUE pearls that are white, they also have them in the grey. Hmmmm, perhaps I need to go back and get the grey too. Oh....jfunn!!! :wave:

Dunelover, Miss Kitty and I would probably be hilarious shopping together, but I'm really not sure what you would call my shopping style. Running amuck comes to mind. :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
More importantly than the stuff they sell, the people who own and run the store are good peeps! Show them some love.