• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
:angry: uhhhh, Shel better not be with you BobbyJ.

rocketman

Beach Comber
Jun 28, 2008
Bobby:
Sounds like all is well in "Costa". Enjoy.....Be careful....

Rocketman....
aka RP formerly at SWHS
Rock on.....Give your family my best....They are incredible.....

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Bobby, it wouldn't have been as pretty, but a couple of days ago, you could have been surfing waist-high waves all day long in the Bay.

Romeo, if you need to borrow a shovel to bop a thief in the head, let me know. I have one or two available.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Hey Surfer Boy, Since you are not here to sell my property, the least you can do is bring me a bottle of Lizano hot sauce. It is available in most any food store-- Costa Rican Tabasco! Peace Out. Oh well maybe next time..... I see you are already home. Get to work you surfbum.

Last edited:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Hey Surfer Boy, Since you are not here to sell my property, the least you can do is bring me a bottle of Lizano hot sauce. It is available in most any food store-- Costa Rican Tabasco! Peace Out. Oh well maybe next time..... I see you are already home. Get to work you surfbum.

That stuff is amazing! I am back and on full duty BTW! Refreshed and Rockin!

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
:eek:...Booby J is still surfing in CR? Man, romeo, what is your reward? :D
I got some crapola jewelry. After 13 years, he still isn't aware that I don't wear it. But I love his guts out anyway!:love: