• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis

I deleted my comment because you know I was just trying to lighten up the thread, there truly is no reason to compare Johnny Depp and Dr. Skunky because there is no comparsion.

It was a joke, nothing more.

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Skunky is obviously more valuable to the local community, but Johnny makes a better pirate! :D

Is it warm in here all of a sudden?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:roll::roll:

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
I love Johnny Depp and his acting. I may put on one of his movies today. Why wouldn't the rich and famous come to the most beautiful and unique beach in the world. Hope they all buy some of your houses that are for sale, rent often, have huge parties at our restaurants, hear our cool music, and buy tons of our fab art. Also, hope they go to beach and just sit and relax.

Graham

Beach Comber
Jul 24, 2008
Seagrove
Steve Windwood formerly of Traffic and The Spencer Davis Group and has had two homes along 30-A. Now they only have one. I've met him, his wife and their friends on several occasions.

Their are some famous proffesional ball players in Watersound too.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I am so sorry SJ dragged you into this. :D I am also still trying to figure out what contributions JD has made to sowal. :dunno:

Forgive me for my snarkiness. I get the reports on the spottings, I just never got all gaga over movie stars. I know, that's weird...I do however, get gaga over really smart, good men with less than a six pack. (Mr. Kitty) ;-)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Wow.

I could really give a rat's a$$ if JD ever visits SoWal, but if he does, I hope it's when I'm there. I hope he strolls down the beach, sets up his umbrella right by me and offers me a cold one from his cooler. As long as I'm downwind, I really don't care if he's bathed or shaven. Sorry Kitty, that's my dirty little secret for today. :rotfl:

Skunky, you've always been a celeb in my book. :wave: