• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
boatfinebaumsaban.jpg

:rotfl:

He may ride in tiny boats, but he's on the front cover of Forbes today.

bilde

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
boatfinebaumsaban.jpg

:rotfl:

He may ride in tiny boats, but he's on the front cover of Forbes today.

bilde

That was a staged deal for a morning show in Birmingham. In reality, he has two Hurricane deck boats - one at Lake Burton in Georgia, one at Lake Tuscaloosa. But even when he is on his boat, he's recruiting. Nick doesn't have to fish, either. He just stares at the water and WILLS the fish into the boat. Then he cooks them on the spot with laser beams that shoot from his eyes.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I think it was Rick Karle's "boat". Gotta hand it to Finebaum for being able to talk him into boarding that vessel.

"Laser beams" :rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Okay, I am still learning...is Saban the SEC's answer to Chuck Norris?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Remember what happened last time Bama was on the cover of a magazine...:dunno:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Okay, I am still learning...is Saban the SEC's answer to Chuck Norris?

Yes, he is!

A few things about Nick you probably don't know:

• Nick Saban does not sleep. He waits.

• Nick Saban uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.

• Nick Saban once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

• Crop circles are Nick Saban's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

• Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Nick Saban has 72... and they're all poisonous.

• Nick Saban invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

• Nick Saban can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

• Nick Saban once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

• Nick Saban is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

• Nick Saban doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.

• If you spell Nick Saban in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

• The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Nick Saban played in second grade.

• Nick Saban once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Saban re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

• Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Nicktatorship.

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Nick Saban once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.

• Nick Saban is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Nick Saban.

• According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, the Native American "Trail of Tears" has been redefined as anywhere that Nick Saban walks.

• When Nick Saban goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Yes, he is!

A few things about Nick you probably don't know:

• Nick Saban does not sleep. He waits.
  • Nick Saban uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.
  • Nick Saban once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.
  • Crop circles are Nick Saban's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.
  • Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Nick Saban has 72... and they're all poisonous.
  • Nick Saban invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.
  • Nick Saban can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
  • Nick Saban once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
  • Nick Saban is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
  • Nick Saban doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
  • If you spell Nick Saban in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
  • The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Nick Saban played in second grade.
  • Nick Saban once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Saban re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.
  • Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Nicktatorship.
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Nick Saban once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
  • Nick Saban is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Nick Saban.
  • According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, the Native American "Trail of Tears" has been redefined as anywhere that Nick Saban walks.
  • When Nick Saban goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

:rotfl::rotfl::rofl: That is the funniest thing I have read in weeks:clap: Bravo!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The best ideas are stolen, so I can't take credit. Oh, I forgot my favorite:

Nick Saban's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.

:lolabove:...and I know where you stole them! I will miss 200Saban. :sosad: