• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
For all of you girls looking for eye candy, perhaps you should show up at one of the local paddle board races, where most of the guys look like they were imported from GQ magazine, with 4% body fat. I would have taken some pics for you guys, but my camera battery died after taking pics of the girl racers, which was prior to the guys.

I bet you took a lot of pictures.:lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Let's just say that I would rather hang out with any of the girls in the paddle board races, rather than Johnny Depp, even though he is a good actor. ;)

p8140217_sm.jpg

northshore

Beach Comber
Aug 2, 2008
Did you take pictures last night? I was on the purple team. It was a TON of fun! Would love to see them!!! :clap:
Let's just say that I would rather hang out with any of the girls in the paddle board races, rather than Johnny Depp, even though he is a good actor. ;)

p8140217_sm.jpg

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I didn't realize that the teams were by color, though I do remember one girl in a purple bikini in the first leg who was kicking butt, leading the pack.

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Sorry Ladies,

I have it on good authority that was not the real Johnny Depp - but an impersonator. The Hilton had a theme party - every table was suppose to be a different movie.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Attached Thumbnails

He was at the Chamber Celebrity event last night and was beautiful, soft spoken and kind and wroberts had the heads up 8 hours before and even corrected the time and location to be spot on. We sat at the table next to him, hugged him, held hands, watched him from about every angle for 3 hours and if he was an impersonator, Johnny Depp has problems.

The first thing that came to mind when we saw him was that the costume was not something you get at your local party store, right down to the gold teeth. The chamber and Hilton representatives have confirmed it and he was giving out autographs behind stage before the event started. Wroberts source seems to be pretty credible from what we saw. :love: