• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scuba mel

Beach Comber
Aug 4, 2008
Looking for cool, considerate roommate to share beach rental. 200 yards to beach, 2 miles to Seaside in the Bungalows at Seagrove. Pools, hot tub, wireless....complex is @2 years old. Private room and bathroom with pond view (herons, tree frogs, turtles, et al) For pics, see Craigslist ad posted on 8/2. $550/month plus 1/2 electric- available Sept. 1st. I'll buy the first beer.
No pets/smoking/drugs/felons/freaks/country music fans :D

Vino

Beach Comber
Aug 16, 2008
Roomate Wanted

Hi,
I would like to know a bit more. Will you assist? Trying to find a place here is tough.

Thanks

amber

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
i'm on a vaca right now but will be back down on friday...i would really like to talk about this roomie option. i'm clean considerate and pretty awesome.

scuba mel

Beach Comber
Aug 4, 2008
Roomie

Hey, Amber. Give me a call this weekend to discuss awesomeness. 225-5982. Hope you had a great vaca!

Stephen

Beach Crab
Aug 18, 2008
Hi my name is stephen and i just moved to watercolor from savannah, ga about six weeks ago. Although I am living with my best friend at the moment, which should be ultimately perfect, the space has proved itself to be too small for the two of us. So i saw your add and it seems perfect. I am quiet clean and very responsible and can provide references if needed. Look forward to hearing from you.

scuba mel

Beach Comber
Aug 4, 2008
Call for info.....

Call me this weekend at the number above (morning/early afternoon is best) to discuss wants/needs/options. Thanks

Vino

Beach Comber
Aug 16, 2008
Mel
It was nice speaking with you. See you Sunday morning, I'll buy brunch.