• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2005
everywhere
So much for not makin' a big deal outta celebs, local flyer. :roll:

I like to hang with my man Michael McDonald at his shack in Grayton. :cool:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Scouting%20crewx.jpg

I saw that guy on the right shooting scout photos at the Red bar one afternoon.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
RiverOtter said:
Don't think they'll sell it to me on my dashing good looks :D
:clap_1: Maybe not Ro.... I was just havin some fun with ya!!! :D you could always just drive by in the boat :D

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
RiverOtter said:
I disagree.... Elvis is a very well known cover artist. I think he could do some great covers of say... The Immigrant Song, or maybe Stairway To Heaven, or what about E busting a move with the Lemon Song :D
RiverOtter, I don't know about the Lemon Song, Andy Kaufman should have tried that one on SNL years ago, the whole thing would have to be censored,..... just the thought of it!

hutch

Beach Lover
Ro, No Starsky does not allow anyone to drive the Torino. He afraid some of moms in those SUV at Seaside might ding it.

Most of the celebrities keep a low profie. They look like the rest of us without their makeup. Let them enjoy their privacy and the beautiful area we enjoy!

StoneyJ

Beach Comber
May 19, 2005
PhotosFlorida.com
I saw that guy on the right shooting scout photos at the Red bar one afternoon.

We looked at Red Bar as well as several others. They took a pass on Red Bar primarily because the themes were a bit too eclectic for them. I referred to it as "cornea gumbo". I am working with them now doing some set prep and logistics support. Not as much glamour to this business as people think. Looks like the shooting will begin Jun 1st.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Funny you should ask. Today at the Watercolor Publix I saw a designer from Trading Spaces--Laurie Hickson-Smith. Don't know if she is on your "A" list of celebrities. I wouldn't have even noticed her, she looked just like a regular mom at the grocery store with her little boy, excpet that a woman was talking to her about the show.

Every time we pass a biker I check to see if its Lance Armstrong.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
RiverOtter said:
I disagree.... Elvis is a very well known cover artist. I think he could do some great covers of say... The Immigrant Song, or maybe Stairway To Heaven, or what about E busting a move with the Lemon Song :D

The Lemon Song was stolen by Led Zepplin, so Elvis would really be doing a cover of Robert Johnson's song.

Status
Not open for further replies.