• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ronfrazer

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2008
E. Hewitt Road
www.ronfrazer.com
Hi! We moved to South Walton in July 2007 and are still trying to figure out what to do with ourselves. My wife Sandy is a Naturopath and I have a Ph.D. in Natural Health. We're interested in providing wellness counseling which means we can't treat illnesses but we can suggest ways to maximize your ability to stay well. Our approach is holistic with the emphasis on the spiritual, followed by the mental and finally the physical.

We realize that most people don't want to change their destructive behaviors; they just want a pill to remove the symptoms, but surely there's a few people who really want to strengthen all the dimensions of their being and live a vibrant life.

We'd like to get plugged in with some like-minded folks.

Our website is www.alliswell.org.

It'll be great to hear from you,

Ron Frazer

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
:welcome:

Do you have experience w/ alternative menopause treatments?

I think there are a lot of the women on the board that might be interested in something like that.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach

Do you do/interpret saliva hormone testing?

Rob Koehnemann

Beach Comber
May 20, 2006
You and Sandy certainily have the credentials for natural health.
There is something that is offered at my other favorite place, Big Sur, that would work in SOWAL. My wife and I attended workshop at Esalen lead by Donna Eden on Energy Medicine. After those five days, I am a believer. Visitors to SOWAL are a wealthy and health conscious group.
An "Esalen on the beach" could be very successful.

ronfrazer

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2008
E. Hewitt Road
www.ronfrazer.com
Menopause treatments

Do you have experience w/ alternative menopause treatments?

I think there are a lot of the women on the board that might be interested in something like that.

Dr. Sandy certainly has first-hand experience. She helped me write an article for www.LesTout.com--just search on "menopause." The article is titled, "Menopause and Phytonutrients: natural hormone balance."

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
:wave: Another like minded person here! Beginning my Masters/PhD in Holistic Nutrition this fall.

Welcome to the area and look forward to meeting you & your wife!