• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
There is a local knitting group starting up here in SoWal. We're meeting on Sunday (the 24th) at Amavida in Seagrove at 6pm. All levels of experience are totally welcome.

There will be info at the meeting about a co-op beginning to supply high-end yarns in SoWal.

Please pm me if you'd like more information.

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
Knitting puts me in an agitated, partially psychotic state, of little harm to others. I'm following your news; May try again (not around pets or small children). Great idea for many! Thank you, OM! :wave:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Oh, I have to work that day!
Keep us updated on further meetings... I'd love to join you next time!

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Hmm yes,
I would love to join your group. Sunday at 6pm might be hard for me to attend. I will try to be there. Since I don't get past For The Health of It you will have to give me more directions to the location.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Location change

Hey, y'all, just found out from my partner in crime (citymouse) that Amavida Seagrove closes at 5 on Sundays, so we are moving it to the Seaside location. I will pm each of you that have shown interest also.

4Dogs, I'll also give you a call. ;-)

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Knitting puts me in an agitated, partially psychotic state, of little harm to others. I'm following your news; May try again (not around pets or small children). Great idea for many! Thank you, OM! :wave:

TA, you crack me up! I cannot see you as EVER being in a psychotic state.:rotfl:

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
No matter how many times I attempt to teach myself, for some reason, I screw it up every time. My attempts at knitting look like your worst nightmare.