• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
...and the movie begins......

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
:dunno: :dunno: I'm not complaining but I brought my car to a garage and everything and all we've had is sprinkles or very light rain and no strong winds yet :clap:. I think the eye is supposed to come over us still which can bring heavy rain but after that it looks like it's pretty clear. Anyone getting heavy rains?

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
West Hewitt report: barely raining now, but I think that will change when we are on the east side of the storm, little to moderate wind. Cork, I feel the same way about all the stuff I did in preparation. If I did it all for nothing, I'm going to be a bit disappointed....:roll:

Bluznbeach

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
www.davidsswan.com
Inlet Beach report: light rain and a little breeze, but that's it. The Gulf is very quiet, though the wind was blowing the waves in strange patterns this morning. Let's hope nobody else gets hurt by this thing.

Joe Complete

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Taxahassee FL/Watercolor
Tallahassee Report: Rain, Rain, and more rain. We are on the east side near the Florida Emergency Operations Center and are now approaching 7 inches of rain. According to radar rainfal estimates the highest rainfall numbers are now approaching 15 inches near Perry. Rain is now falling at the rate of 5 inches per hour just to the east of Tallahassee/Leon county. There are currently about 5,000 customers without power in Tallahassee.

Sit tight in Sowal...the rain is headed your way. Don't focus on the center of the storm as the worst rain is well to the east of the center and by the time it makes it to Sowal you will have a strong onshore wind.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Inlet Beach report: light rain and a little breeze, but that's it. The Gulf is very quiet, though the wind was blowing the waves in strange patterns this morning. Let's hope nobody else gets hurt by this thing.

Please Keep us updated on the East end...what happens there will be happening here soon! Thanks !