• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
antarctica.jpg

You know it's bad when even the Polar Bears know you suck.
There are really hard core trash disposal standards in Antarctica, so either way ya look at it Alabama or Auburn your messing up the scenery with that sign. By the way my Pops already left a Southern Miss flag at the South Pole!!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:love:...DARLENE!!!!! :clap:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Kathydwells, we had a pretty good night last night! :clap:

Alabama that good or Clemson that bad?:dunno:
I went with the oddsmakers. But like they were saying on ESPN this AM, if you look at all NCAA Div I football conferences, there's the SEC, then SPACE, then everyone else. :rotfl:
Kathydwells, we had a pretty good night last night! :clap:
Congrats, gulls, even though in the State of Alabama I prefer Auburn :blush:, Bama did prove that SEC RULES!

And how great did those Gators look!:clap:They have some uber fast guys!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I am LMAO at you and everyone else who picked Clemson. And in typical Skunky style, you refuse to give UA any credit whatsoever.

A-hole.

JB, it is ok if we don't get any credit from Skunky. We still won, and played a great game, but I don't think calling him....that, is very nice. JMHO. :wave:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
JB, it is ok if we don't get any credit from Skunky. We still won, and played a great game, but I don't think calling him....that, is very nice. JMHO. :wave:

You're right. I deleted it. He ain't worth it. (and you may want to do the same)

Poor Skunky. Doubt he's ever even worn a jock strap (unless it was on his head while being bullied in gym class)/

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
You're right. I deleted it. He ain't worth it. (and you may want to do the same)

Poor Skunky. Doubt he's ever even worn a jock strap (unless it was on his head while being bullied in gym class)/

Now, now, relax, I gave the tide 50/50 credit for being 'that good'. Yes, I have worn a jock, and unlike some, was able to gracefully leave it behind in high school:roll:

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Man, I can't believe I missed the most recent exchange. It's good to see that JB is already in mid-season form. Just remember, one win over an ACC team does not make a season. Wait, maybe it does for some teams. Carry on.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Now, now, relax, I gave the tide 50/50 credit for being 'that good'. Yes, I have worn a jock, and unlike some, was able to gracefully leave it behind in high school:roll:

Man, I can't believe I missed the most recent exchange. It's good to see that JB is already in mid-season form. Just remember, one win over an ACC team does not make a season. Wait, maybe it does for some teams. Carry on.

That's the spirit! :clap:

Ya' know, the political forum needs one of these threads. The election is like the big a$$ game of the century!