• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Beach Runner, they squandered more opportunities and I knew it would come back to bite them. But our field goal kicker Daniel Lincoln is usually right on with his kicking. I saw many things I did not like about them, and it involves the lack of protection for the QB and the butterfingers on that fumble near the end zone. How on earth someone cannot keep a ball in their hands for 6 yards is beyond me.

They had 4 squandered opportunities between the second quarter and the fourth quarter. I'm giving them no chance, and you don't have to worry about them giving the Gators any problems in two weeks, that won't be an issue, even though the game is in Knoxville. They couldn't beat a high school team right now.

They are the most embarrassing bunch. I'll start cheering for Ole Miss. They are closest to us other than Mississippi State.
OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on down a few miles and be a GOLDEN EAGLE! Go USM!
You really don't want to get involved with that hotty toddybunch!:wave:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Can you see this?

picture.php

Nope...can anyone else? I was wondering why you had a blank post earlier today....

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Its okay, guess I'll do it next year then. Unless there is some kind of penalty I can get charged for, late entry, etc etc.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Miss Kitty. I wash my hands of Tennessee. I am not watching nor listening to any more Vols games. This game did it for me. They threw away this game. One word describes the Vols, LOSERS! I'm done! :bang:
:wave: I was at the game. It was a heartbreaker. I was really pulling for the Vols (SEC). They'll pull it together. There was a nice, big traveling group. Your fans were very classy.

On another note...

Rose Bowl= Dump

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
:wave: I was at the game. It was a heartbreaker. I was really pulling for the Vols (SEC). They'll pull it together. There was a nice, big traveling group. Your fans were very classy.

On another note...

Rose Bowl= Dump

But it's the best dump ever, other than Fenway! :love:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on down a few miles and be a GOLDEN EAGLE! Go USM!
You really don't want to get involved with that hotty toddybunch!:wave:

Hey CP, I could cheer for USM. I've watched a few of their games. They are not that bad. I cannot wait for the next games to be posted on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.