• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Maybe this helps? If it is the same dog, he has been on the road for awhile!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Underthebluemoon said:
What type of dog is this in the photo? He is exactly the kind of pooch I've always dreamed of having.

Half of us use our dogs for avatars! Which pooch?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Underthebluemoon said:
Your's, JDarg. Your avatar poochy is so cute, I'm using him/her as my desktop wallpaper at work (in tiled format, so there's more of him/her!) He's become quite popular.

I have my own dog, too, but I think I'm falling in love with another. :blush:

What breed of dog is that?

That's so cute!!! We do love dogs around here!!! jdarg is one of our dog heroes...she has a new one!!! How is that pooch jdarg?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
That's MacGregor- a mix. We got him at a shelter. They called him an Airedale mix. I think he is more of a Bearded Collie. Bdarg thinks he is a mini Otterhound. Look in my photo album - his new friend Fiona is similar- we brought her home Friday.

We have been without a dog since last April, and I was kind of enjoying the "freedom'. After seeing "Because of Winn Dixie", I wanted a dog like that. Turned out, Winn Dixie is not a mutt, but a Picard Shepherd (French herding dog), and only one breeder in the US that we could find. Puppies are $2000! Anyway, my family doublecrossed me and found a similar dog at a shelter, then they called me when a similar came in. If they call me again (and they have been warned not too! :D ), I will let you know!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
YAY jdarg...I really want to call you jdog!!! How's Fiona doing?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Sueshore said:
YAY jdarg...I really want to call you jdog!!! How's Fiona doing?

Hmmm...let me sleep on that one. Overall she is a sweet little girl, but has some issues that maybe y'all have had some experience with. Now i goota sleep! Or at least try!