• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Excellent

Pat who owns Paw Paw's loves animals and a fine person. She always ready to help an animal.

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
hello, we are located rjght here in santa rosa beach 393 north. as far as rates for grooming it varies on the breed and haircut you would like.doggie day care rates also can vary on number of pets and how many days a week you bring your pet for daycare.i promise you, our prices are more then far and very reasonable.thank you for the questions,come on buy it check out our place!!!!!!!

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
like a doggie party

Paw Paws is unlike any kennel I have seen. The dogs can hang out and play together in a big yard with several enclosures. Everybody seemed to be having fun! Dogs love to be with other dogs and I think daycare is a wonderful option for working folks with bored pets. I got a very good "vibe" about Pat (owner). She really tries to help all dogs and quite a few of her borders are rescues.

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
:clap:
hello, we are located rjght here in santa rosa beach 393 north. As far as rates for grooming it varies on the breed and haircut you would like.doggie day care rates also can vary on number of pets and how many days a week you bring your pet for daycare.i promise you, our prices are more then far and very reasonable.thank you for the questions,come on buy it check out our place!!!!!!!