• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Just wanted to let everyone know that the House of Art is open today, Sunday, August 31st from 1-5 for your shopping pleasure. Modeo is also oen too! Come on over and see us in the colorful Shops of Grayton.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
We will be open tomorrow too ... along with Modeo and the Studio Gallery ... provided the weather is not crazy. Wish you were here because ... sure would love to meet ya!
October...I'll be there soon enough!

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Just wanted to let everyone know that the House of Art is open today, Sunday, August 31st from 1-5 for your shopping pleasure. Modeo is also open too! Come on over and see us in the colorful Shops of Grayton.

Ok, I was wrong ... Modeo is not open ... The Studio Gallery was open but it appears they have closed up now ... not sure if they will be back. I will stick around for a little while longer but may close too.

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
Do you all think that some mosiac items would be popular in this area? Anything from small coasters to mirrors, picture frames and tables? I would like to create some of these items and put them on consignment at some of the local shops. Please Advise.