• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dgsevier

Beach Fanatic
After a divorce, I decided to lock my doors, my house was robbed and my large dog was in the house. When my father died in 1990, my mother started to lock her doors and she was robbed......

Needless to say, it is still more safe to lock up, but if someone wants to get in, they will. Even here in Sowal.

Locks just keep honest people honest. Dedicated miscreants will move to an easier opportunity without much effort on your part. IOW, you can't keep them from stealing; you can only keep them from stealing from you.

Biff

Beach Fanatic
I always explain to BFV victims that they should leave ANYTHING in the vehicle that they DO NOT need when they return to their vehicle;

Good Advice from WCCOP:lolabove:

I know I have mentioned this before but just because you are at the beach and everything is beautiful doesn't mean we don't have criminals. Please lock your cars. Don't leave your house open. Last, don't leave your valuables in your cars..ie. wallets, laptops, i-pods, etc.. Someone has been helping themselves because we are making it real easy... PLEASE LOCK YOUR STUFF UP!

Thank you. I am done now. :bang: