• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Were you speeding? If so, be a man and pay it. :wave:

Yes, I was speeding. I don't want it on my record. In Illinois I had an attorney who would have it reduced to a nonmoving violation. This costs more than being a man and paying it. I call it-

Being a man and having a clean record with no points...

:wave:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Just use my defense method. Is it really speeding if you're going sideways when they clock you?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yes, I was speeding. I don't want it on my record. In Illinois I had an attorney who would have it reduced to a nonmoving violation. This costs more than being a man and paying it. I call it-

Being a man and having a clean record with no points...

JMO...My point is...these attorneys give all attorneys a bad name. I know it is "legal", but, I would guess you never tell lawyer jokes, since you use these types?

I am curious...is this bypassing personal responsibility? Is it ethical?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Now Geo, come on. If you get your points back, you are discrediting those of us who never received a speeding ticket, watering down the soup. lol.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
A lawyer for a speeding ticket?? :dunno: Wouldn't it be cheaper to just pay the ticket? Exactly how fast were you rolling there Geo? :shock:

Yes, it would be cheaper...
See my previous post.

I want an attorney to help me reduce it so it isn't on my record. If that isn't common here like it was in the midwest then I will pay it...

I'm po'd about the tickets. Yes, 2 of them. FL trooper was a real jerk. I don't want to chit chat. I just want the attorney referral, pretty please...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Growing up in a small town, my friends parents never hired an attorney to make tickets disappear. They had a sit down with the Judge, and usually came out very clean, even a couple of the guys who received DUIs.