• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I was curious about the number of foreclosures the SoWal area has experienced lately. I remember a while back the blue house on 30-A in Seaside was auctioned off. Are there others and how do you get the list? Thanks to all the real estate wunderkinds...I'm trying my best to keep up with your input and even have my husband (real estate lawyer) hooked on it!

Last edited:

Travel2Much

Beach Lover
Jun 13, 2005
Actually, Sueshore, those are not foreclosures. In many countries (for example, Australia) properties are generally sold through auction, not the agent/offer thing we have in the US. It is thought that the auction brings a better price, and one that more closely approximates FMV. Some areas in the states are moving toward this type of sales format. The one in Seaside went in the millions, so don't get your hopes up.

See, there are benefits to travelling too much. You learn many wonderful things.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
I was curious about the number of foreclosures the SoWal area has experienced lately. I remember a while back the blue house on 30-A in Seaside was auctioned off. Are there others and how do you get the list? Thanks to all the real estate wunderkinds...I'm trying my best to keep up with your input and even have my husband (real estate lawyer) hooked on it!

Here is your link to the latest and not necessarily "greatest" forclosures.
http://clerkofcourts.co.walton.fl.us/default.aspx?id=31

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:D...oh, this is from back in the day when I asked "smart" questions. I had a crystal ball or something.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The good old days?

You were quite prophetic.:cool:

That had to have been one of the first threads I started! Boy, I was brave! But, it was a simpler, friendlier place back then. ;-)