• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Hiya there, Skunky. Thought you'd gotten away without hearing from me this week? Well I have 2 people who want to tell you something...

Phead- Look for him on Game Day

IMG00071.jpg

And Bo Jackson

IMG00136.jpg

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Auburn is going to be crushed so horrifically your pug is wise to keep his eyes shut...or was that photo taken at some point last week while Auburn had the ball?
Poor P-Head, he will have to endure an undergrad career at Auburn and never once know what it is like to have rolled Toomer's following a win over LSU:moon:

Skunky, dunno what happened to your post re FL/TN smack.

It's great ... to be ... a Florida Gator. I have a lot of confidence in Tebow, our coach, and the team.

That being said, stuff happens in Knoxville when UT plays the universally hated Florida Gators (dunno why everyone hates us, but that's a topic for another thread perhaps). When the UT faithful get all lathered up singing "Rocky Top":)puke: and sorry Lady D,:love:), anything can happen. So my smack evolves into being scared when we play UT away.

Gator chomp.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Auburn is going to be crushed so horrifically your pug is wise to keep his eyes shut...or was that photo taken at some point last week while Auburn had the ball?
Poor P-Head, he will have to endure an undergrad career at Auburn and never once know what it is like to have rolled Toomer's following a win over LSU:moon:

You make me question my choice. :yikes: :wave:

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
la la la la la...sorry LadyD. I can't go to the Political forum and I don't want to think about bad things here. :wave:

Were you really banned or did it just say banned? :rotfl:, oh, sheet...why do I open those cans?

Was it like Kimmi and Jessi getting banned from another message board "banned?" HAHA!

I would only talk smack if I were the size of Terrence Cody. :wave:

Okay, I will just make fun of Auburn. I hope you score more than a baseball scoreboard in the 3rd inning. XOXO, Whitey

I'll have to get photos of Pepper and her gator after she gets groomed in Buckhead while we're at the Georgia Tech game. I think we're going to the Gator game viewing party at East Andrews after the Tech game while we are waiting for Pepper. It takes about 7 hours for a standard poodle to get groomed.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I'll have to get photos of Pepper and her gator after she gets groomed in Buckhead while we're at the Georgia Tech game. I think we're going to the Gator game viewing party at East Andrews after the Tech game while we are waiting for Pepper. It takes about 7 hours for a standard poodle to get groomed.

That name sounds familiar. I feel like I went there Alabama-Clemson weekend but I can't remember...

Gameday in Auburn. I bet she dropped by the FIJI house after the game:lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsRPGoJS-w

It's about time they set up a karaoke machine outside of Tiger Rags. :wave:

Last edited:
That name sounds familiar. I feel like I went there Alabama-Clemson weekend but I can't remember...

It's about time they set up a karaoke machine outside of Tiger Rags. :wave:
The Gator viewing party used to be at Jocks and Jills at Tenth and Peachtree, but they went out of business.:dunno:

The man who owns Tiger Rags is our neighbor. He is so sweet. He mows the lawn of his elderly neighbor for free. :love: He and his wife have a tradition of having about a dozen Christmas trees in their house and they keep them up until Lent. Needless to say, they are Auburn fans.

Another neighbor who is a SoWaller has a box for all Auburn games. I'd love to be invited (hint, hint).;-)