• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Is there a buyout? If so how much?

I wish there would be. I've about had it with this too conservative play and this losing year after year to teams like Florida and LSU. And two of the three games so far we have helped ourselves lose with either missed opportunities, missed field goals, and in Saturday's case, 5 turnovers and more missed opportunities.

It's time for Phillip Fulmer to go. When your own crowd boos you during the game that is bad. I'm a long time Vols fan, since 10 years old, and I quit watching the game Saturday early in the 3rd quarter if not sooner.

Last edited:

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
hadenpop.gif

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
I wish there would be. I've about had it with this too conservative play and this losing year after year to teams like Florida and LSU. And two of the three games so far we have helped ourselves lose with either missed opportunities, missed field goals, and in Saturday's case, 5 turnovers and more missed opportunities.

It's time for Phillip Fulmer to go. When your own crowd boos you during the game that is bad. I'm a long time Vols fan, since 10 years old, and I quit watching the game Saturday early in the 3rd quarter if not sooner.

How come you think Florida and LSU got good coaches?

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
How come you think Florida and LSU got good coaches?

You don't think Urban Meyer and Les Miles are good coaches? Obviously both know how to recruit well and I am sure both coaches have the best coaching staff.

Both Florida and LSU have consistently good football teams year to year. And the fact that the Vols continue to lose to both every year ought to tell you the coaching staff is better, as well as the quality of players.

The fact is that Tennessee cannot win key games they need to win, and this is every year. How they even managed to finish atop the SEC East last year is a miracle. Well, it won't happen this year.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
You don't think Urban Meyer and Les Miles are good coaches? Obviously both know how to recruit well and I am sure both coaches have the best coaching staff.

Both Florida and LSU have consistently good football teams year to year. And the fact that the Vols continue to lose to both every year ought to tell you the coaching staff is better, as well as the quality of players.

The fact is that Tennessee cannot win key games they need to win, and this is every year. How they even managed to finish atop the SEC East last year is a miracle. Well, it won't happen this year.

UT can't recruit well, because they can't win. Nobody wants to play for a loosing team. Mr. aggb says that FAT Phil has a record of being a winning coach. But my god, when was that, 1978? I just hope that the program can turn around soon, very, very soon.

Last edited:

TropicalTide

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2006
Tuscaloosa
Fulmer's Buy Out

One Dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts should do it! :funn:

Last edited:

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005

Let me rephrase. How do you think Florida and LSU got good coaches? Did you give up after you got beat by Florida by 39 last year?

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Let me rephrase. How do you think Florida and LSU got good coaches? Did you give up after you got beat by Florida by 39 last year?

Money talks. And no Tennessee did not give up after getting beaten by Florida. But they are not favored against Auburn this Saturday and won't be favored over Georgia either. And likely won't beat either team.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Money talks. And no Tennessee did not give up after getting beaten by Florida. But they are not favored against Auburn this Saturday and won't be favored over Georgia either. And likely won't beat either team either.

LadyD...let me see if I can make you feel better....

SMU + Death Penalty = :shock:

We took one for the team...meaning all of you!