• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

criolla man

Beach Comber
Aug 6, 2005
The Bay
Greetings Friends,

Debbie and I have made the decision to close Criolla's making way for our growing 30A Resorts, effective today.

Over the years we have been blessed and Debbie and I want to sincerely thank everyone for supporting us and being a part of Criolla?s success.

We also want to thank everyone for supporting 30A Resorts and with our new firm we hope to add even more to our ever changing community. We will begin the final renovation later this fall and look forward to showing the new offices to the community.

Criolla's Catering is the special events arm of 30A Resorts and we will continue to cater events throughout the Panhandle. Weddings, family reunions, private chef events and just about any special event you can imagine will continue to be a part of Criolla's Catering and 30A Resorts Special Events.

Many of our beloved Criolla's staff will continue on with 30A Resorts through our special events division.

Of course any of our friends who have purchased gift certificates at Criolla's can either redeem them through our catering services, or for cash, or let us deliver you our 2008 Thanksgiving Day Turkey Dinner.

Drop by when you can and we look forward to a bright future for all of SoWal.

Blessings to you all,

Johnny and Debbie Earles

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
A bittersweet day. Thanks for all the memories and fantastic food, community support and great care! We wish you the best of luck in all that you do.

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
Your restaurant set a high standard of excellence in our area and we are sad to see it go. We will miss the beignets most of all. Criolla's was our favorite spot for dessert.

Best of luck to you in your new venture!!!

rocketman

Beach Comber
Jun 28, 2008
You are the Best !!!!

Johnny:
You will be missed. I consider you and your family some of the finest people on the planet. You've made the world a better place....We wish you only the best.....

Rock on.....
Rocketman

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
It was a pleasure and an honor to have worked with this amazing establishment! You are, and always will be, TOP Notch!
I recommend 30-A Resorts and the whole catering group....HIGHLY!!!!:love: Excellence to detail.

my first job

My first "real" job was at Criollas 11 years ago. I was a busser at a mere 14 years old! I LOVED LOVED LOVED the bread, didnt love polishing silverware so much!

So sad to hear this but, glad a piece of it remains in someway through bigger and better things!

Restaurant Fire

Beach Lover
Sep 17, 2007
55 Clayton Lane, Grayton Beach
Johnny
I wish you nothing but the best with 30 A Resort. You will be missed in the restaurant world. Thanks for paving the way for the rest of us. All of us at Fire say Thank You for all your years in our world. We raise our glass to you, and your family.
Good Luck and come see us
Brenda

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Sorry to see you go. Criolla's was a place for special occassions, casual cocktails with friends at the bar, and overall some of the best food on 30A. Good luck with the new venture.