• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Katy11

Beach Comber
Sep 18, 2008
Hello, all!!

I am new to this website, and already see LOTS of interesting threads!!!
I do have to say that I am in search of local artists!!! I am involved in Relay for Life (YAY!) and we will be hosting an art auction this fall; we're all hoping that many of the local artists would be generous enough to contribute a piece of their very talanted work to be sold for such a good cause. I must say, everyone to whom I've spoken thus far have been wonderfully generous.
If you're an artist (or know of one who may be interested), feel free to reply or email me.
I look forward to the eclectic topics on this board!!

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
I'm in!! PM me details and I'll give what I can!

Katy11

Beach Comber
Sep 18, 2008
Art

Wow, thanks, Mark!! That's very generous of you!

I just loaded your site - WOW!!! They are so unique!! Of course, being a child of the ocean, I may be a tad partial!! I can let you know this weekend, is that?

Thanks again - please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

Katy

Katy11

Beach Comber
Sep 18, 2008
Hi, BeachMom - tried sending a message and it apparantly didn't register with my sent box. Will try again.

Thanks!

Katy11

Beach Comber
Sep 18, 2008
Mark

Thanks for your partience. It's taken me a bit, they're all really wonderful. I have managed to narrow it down! In the Cove and The Reef in particular caught my eye. Anything you would be willing to part with really will help our cause.
Again, thanks so much. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Katy

Katy11

Beach Comber
Sep 18, 2008
Beachmom
Details so far are that the auction will be either the 1st or 2nd weekend in November (depends on the Hilton's schedule). I will let you know more as details are solidified, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Katy