• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Is this for real? Is the old lunch menu back?
My small group and I used to go down 4 times/year and go there for lunch 2 times over the weekend.

We were so upset when you all stopped serving THE BEST FISH SANDWICH IN THE WORLD. If this is true you will have 8 customers for Friday and Saturday this weekend!!!:D

Why did you all change the menu anyways?? That was not so good.

I will have to agree with Dragonfly though, I have had some pretty bad experiences with the service, but thankfully the food has always made up for it.

Hi Sandwichlover:wave:

I'm so sorry you have had bad experiences with the service at D&K's. The second worst thing an owner likes to hear. I hope you will come in and have lunch with us again. If you PM me (the time and day you want to come in) I will have a table set up by the window for you and your friends. This is a beautiful time of the year to be looking out at Grayton Beach while munching down on a fish sandwich.

We have been doing lunch again for over a year now and are open Tuesday thru Saturday 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. for lunch and 5:00-9:00 p.m. for dinner. We also have sandwiches on our dinner menu too. Sunset is another great time to have a window seat.;-)

Thank you so much for your comments. Have a great time while you are here and I hope to hear from you about lunch or dinner.

Kat:welcome:
D&K's Cafe

skippertoo

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
Atlanta (Midtown)
We've also had nothing but good experiences at D&K and I am really picky.:wave:

Ditto ! I love the way we are treated there and I sometimes ask for something that is not on the menu and I am fixed right up. This is the first Fall in over 15 years we are not making a trip down and I will miss their fried shrimp (best on the coast) !:love:

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
We ate at D&K twice this last trip, the second time was a group of 18 and they reserved a table for us and our wonderful waitress remembered our favorite dessert and made sure they'd have plenty of it when we came in with our large group. I'd recommend D&K to anyone!!