• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
We are ACC fans since Ga. Tech is the predominant team we root for (sorry daddy, you knew this when i married him)! :love:

However, it's so hard to not like Richt, it's disgusting. Not his team, but the man. He's got all the right moves. On and off the field. He's got all the right moves. ;-)

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
We are ACC fans since Ga. Tech is the predominant team we root for (sorry daddy, you knew this when i married him)! :love:

However, it's so hard to not like Richt, it's disgusting. Not his team, but the man. He's got all the right moves. On and off the field. He's got all the right moves. ;-)

Isn't there a commercial on tv with him and his wife??? It may have been on the CSS channel. I saw it the other night. They appear so down to earth.

Vandy's making strides. Looks like the SEC may have to find some other team to kick around. I suggest MS ST and/or KY. Go Dores!!!
Yeah, maybe Mississippi State. We had a blast seeing Georgia Tech whomp up on them.

Here's a photo from the game taken from my cell phone. The message on the white board doesn't show up in the photo, but it says, "Keep your composure." How inspiring! :lol:

But Love, #95, was so cute when he got down on his knees and prayed before the game. :love: He was the only one on his team doing that.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
I know it's Thursday, but I just found this. Discuss.:lol:

AuburnOutOfTheCloset.jpg