• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Looked through the old threads and found a few recommendations, but was hoping someone might have a current great and reasonable electrician that is willing to work on a minor job? Apparently the high tide in the bay has messed with our electrical line out to the boat lift. Circuit breaker keeps popping. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Looked through the old threads and found a few recommendations, but was hoping someone might have a current great and reasonable electrician that is willing to work on a minor job? Apparently the high tide in the bay has messed with our electrical line out to the boat lift. Circuit breaker keeps popping. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

SGB:

As it happens I am both "great" and "reasonable" (heck, I might even be "current" - I haven't checked this week). One of my service technicians performed this exact repair today for a customer over in PCB on Grand Lagoon; it must be going around.

I would be glad to offer references if you want to PM me. You can request service direct from the website MetroPower or call 622-4099; we will show up!

Thanks for the opportunity!

BOB

SGB:

As it happens I am both "great" and "reasonable" (heck, I might even be "current" - I haven't checked this week). One of my service technicians performed this exact repair today for a customer over in PCB on Grand Lagoon; it must be going around.

I would be glad to offer references if you want to PM me. You can request service direct from the website MetroPower or call 622-4099; we will show up!

Thanks for the opportunity!

BOB

Metropower is the real deal. I have used them on several occasions and have been completely satisfied with their level of quality and professionalism.

Curtis

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Metropower is the real deal. I have used them on several occasions and have been completely satisfied with their level of quality and professionalism.

Curtis

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll give Steve an "atta-boy"; he definitely deserves one. We appreciate the business.

KendraFisher

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2008
Joe Rega (can't remember the name of his business) he did my tanning salon electric work and is great and reasonable, his number is 850-259-8116.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Thanks everyone. Mr. SGB seems to have fixed our current problem, but I have the names and numbers for our next electrical issue.