• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
Lets organize something....we don't need no stinking baskets...back in college all we needed was a tree, mail box or other hitable land mark and we'd play for hours......I would think we could figure out some kind of course up around the high school, library, annex, etc. Always liked running the disc off the pavement for some long drives in the "fairway". All interested parties reply and lets set a tee time!!

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
Excellent suggestion........would we qualify as trespassers...the bridge was blocked last time I checked.....Saturday 11:00 (FKA) Naturewalk Sales Center parking lot roll call.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
only if the bank caught you. lol. It IS for sale, so just have your pen and business card ready to make a low-ball offer if they say something. I could be your Realtor, showing you the property.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Lets organize something....we don't need no stinking baskets...back in college all we needed was a tree, mail box or other hitable land mark and we'd play for hours......I would think we could figure out some kind of course up around the high school, library, annex, etc. Always liked running the disc off the pavement for some long drives in the "fairway". All interested parties reply and lets set a tee time!!

I'm ready and willing pretty much anytime. We played all over our campus several nights a week too. The kudzu hole was a par 7 to allow for the new frisbee you had to put into play. The school area would be great. All through there. Say when!!!!

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
Hey Fl Dawg
I live in panama city but may be interested in coming over some wkend. Also we have a small 9 hole course being set up at a local park. It's not laid out to well but it is somewhere to play and they do have nice baskets and the parks director is willing to make it more playable . right now there are 6 baskets set. One other bad thing is it's in a used to be rough part of town so the park is only open mon-fri 8-5 but i got permission (written) to go on the property any daylight hours. send me an email if you or anyone else cares to come over i only live about 3 miles from the park magman0059@yahoo.com Tim