• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jwscfa

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2007
Columbus, Georgia/
My family and I would like a beach picture made the weekend of October 10th. I had emailed one of the photographers I noticed posting on this site but did not receive any reply. My 85 year old mother will be in the picture so we need suggestions on where we could find a fairly level beach access. Thanks for your help in advance.

chagler16

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2006
Modus Photography...

Try contacting Chandler Williams with Modus Photography...I just used him for an event this past weekend and he is GREAT!!!!!! Please tell him that Candi referred you...Thanks!

www.modusphotography.com

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I've seen the works of many photographers in this area, and my favorite is Dawn Anderson. I don't say that lightly, because there are many great ones here, some of which are listed above. The good ones tend to have their own unique style, which I think adds to the photo.

www.DawnAnderson.com

850-231-2579

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Avalon Photo available

My family and I would like a beach picture made the weekend of October 10th. I had emailed one of the photographers I noticed posting on this site but did not receive any reply. My 85 year old mother will be in the picture so we need suggestions on where we could find a fairly level beach access. Thanks for your help in advance.
If I may be so bold... I would be happy to discuss your needs! October 11 (Saturday) is available, around 5:30 is best light. Let me know you saw me on SoWal and the rate is discounted to 200.00 with all preview prints included. I have lots of experience with big families. I have been in business here since 1993. Call anytime 850-835-5225, or answer here and I will reply right away. Info and pics at www.avalon-photo.com

Last edited:

cmendez

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2008
Hello, My husband is an awesome photographer and is available that weekend. he also grew up in this area so knows all the good beach spots. His name is Marcus and you can contact him at 850-699-3887. Thanks