• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Do I smell competition BBQ??? ChrisV :dunno:

We need some details on the upcoming events.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
SJ, the Lang has been getting a real workout lately, probably still putting out the smell of hickory smoke!

I'm cooking several events these next few weekends, all private parties and such except for the last full weekend in October, which is the Panama City SE BBQ Fest, in, of all places, Panama City. I'm conflicted though, as it it the same weekend as the UGA-LSU game in Baton Rouge. Guess I'll flip a coin.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Give us the heads up on the PC cookoff. I might want to ride along and take photos, and be there for any Q that needs to be taste-tested. Speaking of BBQ, have you been to the new BBQ place on the old 331, just north of hwy20, located where the Mexican restaurant was? Curious to know if it is any good.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
What's it's name, Smokey Bones or something? It's the folks from Pig Daddy's in DeFuniak, they've shut down the old place on 83 N and moved their 'raunt down to Freeport. That's a good family, and they always had good Q up there; I'm sure they'll keep the quality up down here. I believe they opened today, I haven't been there yet. That location isn't going to help them, though.

I'll post further info on the PCB comp when I get it, we could have a good sowal showing. SJ, I'm in need of a team photog - - SWGB, I've got a portable satellite dish we could hook up to your tv for the games!