• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

fisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 19, 2005
I've heard mention in the Editorial pages of the Walton Sun and numerous mention on Sowal about 2 houses in Inlet Beach area that were built taller than the DO allowed. I thought I knew that area o.k. Does anybody have an exact location of those homes that were to tall???

I believe they are just past Rosemary--

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Fisher, is that the development directly between Rosemary and the Shades mall?

And what will be the outcome of this tall revelation? :shock:

I built two tall houses in Inlet Beach and don't remember seeing any taller. I pushed the limit to get the max. view. I read about two tall homes out there and never knew where they were. Inlet Beach is pretty small.

There has been quite a bit of talk about those 2 homes in the paper, et al.
SJ told me to check the BCC minutes and there was a decent amount of finger pointing and expert testimony on Record.

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
I built two tall houses in Inlet Beach and don't remember seeing any taller. I pushed the limit to get the max. view. I read about two tall homes out there and never knew where they were. Inlet Beach is pretty small.

SJ told me to check the BCC minutes and there was a decent amount of finger pointing and expert testimony on Record.
No resolution to their cheating widows nestways? Harrrumph, in my neck of the barn, you get a CONDEMNED NOTICE THIS notice.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

:eek: