• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Oops! :D Don't know whether BR will allow it almost an hour after the start of the game or not since there were already points on the board. :dunno:

I don't guess it really matters now since they lost.

p.s. I picked UTAH. :clap:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I don't guess it really matters now since they lost.

p.s. I picked UTAH. :clap:

Yeah, it's irrevelant where the USF game is concerned. Oregon State really should have had that game. That was a major defensive breakdown on their part to allow 11 points in the last two minutes. Especially since they had held Utah scoreless the entire second half up to that point.

Oh well, I'll gain ground this weekend. :D No one is going to get all the Saturday games correct anyway. Not out of 19 games. It's not a bad thing to take a gamble on a game. I do every week if the point spread is close, and it pays off quite often.

And all the favorites are not going to win their games tomorrow. With that many games there are going to be upsets.

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Yeah, it's irrevelant where the USF game is concerned. Oregon State really should have had that game. That was a major defensive breakdown on their part to allow 11 points in the last two minutes. Especially since they had held Utah scoreless the entire second half up to that point.

Oh well, I'll gain ground this weekend. :D No one is going to get all the Saturday games correct anyway. Not out of 19 games. It's not a bad thing to take a gamble on a game. I do every week if the point spread is close, and it pays off quite often.

And all the favorites are not going to win their games tomorrow. With that many games there are going to be upsets.

Well I hope it ain't BAMA! :wave:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Saturday October 4

Iowa @ Michigan State
Duke @ Georgia Tech
Florida
@ Arkansas
South Carolina @ Ole Miss
Stanford @ Notre Dame
Arizona State @ California
Florida State @ Miami(Fl)
Kentucky @ Alabama
Illinois @ Michigan
Navy @ Air Force
Auburn @ Vanderbilt
Northern Illinois @ Tennessee
UCONN @ North Carolina
Ohio State @ Wisconsin
Oregon @ Southern California
Texas @ Colorado
Missouri @ Nebraska

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
We finally got our router fixed, actually replaced. Maybe now the family can stay on SoWal without being kicked off every 10 seconds. I know I'm already behind on picks this week, but I'm going to take a quick look and post something on the remaining games. Obviously, I won't be winning anything with this technique.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Saturday October 4

Iowa @ Michigan State
Duke @ Georgia Tech
Florida
@ Arkansas
South Carolina @ Ole Miss
Stanford @ Notre Dame
Arizona State @ California
Florida State @ Miami(Fl)
Kentucky @ Alabama
Illinois @ Michigan
Navy @ Air Force
Auburn @ Vanderbilt
Northern Illinois @ Tennessee
UCONN @ North Carolina
Ohio State @ Wisconsin
Oregon @ Southern California
Texas
@ Colorado
Missouri @ Nebraska

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
hello, my name is aggieb and i suck at pickems.:wave:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: I let George Bush do my pickems. :roll:

:funn:

We finally got our router fixed, actually replaced. Maybe now the family can stay on SoWal without being kicked off every 10 seconds. I know I'm already behind on picks this week, but I'm going to take a quick look and post something on the remaining games. Obviously, I won't be winning anything with this technique.

:welcome:back! I think you are probably very safe with just the Sat. games. Just pretend you pick'emed the losers on Thurs and Fri!

Status
Not open for further replies.