• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
The noise ordinance was discussed during the Seabreeze Jazz Festival. Bob Hudson was vocal on the matter, maybe he knows where to get a copy of the ordinance.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
This is sad. Party poopers suck. I am not sure if I will be in any shape to walk on Sunday afternoon but I will be there in thought! :wave:

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
As business owners located on 30A, we find this story alarming and appalling. We are a Community that makes its living off of our beaches and entertainment. We do not produce anything.

If we as a Community lose the night time entertainment than ALL business will suffer. While our business is only open during the day, a majority of our Tourist customers love to come to this area to relax at the beach, go out to a fine meal, and listen to Local music. If we take that away, they will simple go to PC or Destin and all of us will suffer economically.

All business owners should be concerned over this situation. Many of these fine musicians, wait staff, bar managers, and other employees of these establishments spend their hard earned money locally. Lets show them some support as well.

Save the Music
Rachel and Ed
For The Health Of It
Natural Food Store
Massage Therapy Clinic
Smoothie & Juice Bar

For The Health Of the Community